Experience the beauty and bounty of edible garden plants!
What could be better than eating the fruits of your labor? Get inspired by a portfolio of delicious theme gardens, including an edible front yard, raised-bed potager, home orchard, native food forest, children’s garden, and more! Written by the experts at Brooklyn Botanic Garden, this handy book is perfect for home and professional gardeners alike.
- Tips on bringing food plants into your home garden
- Designs, plant lists, and advice for cultivating a variety of edible theme gardens and container planting
- Encyclopedia profiling the origins, ornamental qualities, growing requirements, and culinary uses of edible plants
- Colorful, detailed photos of more than 100 of our favorite edible garden plants
- Strategies and plans for creating edible gardens in parks, schools, and other public places
- A planning checklist and other handy resources
Only 1 left in stock